With all the disturbing news lately, it has been heartening to hear stories about positive things that are going on in the world around us. So we’re going to start our own Silver Linings Collection. Over the coming weeks, think about what you have found to be a Silver Lining of this pandemic – something good that is coming out of this situation and share it with us!
1. Have you done something to help your community?
2. Has your neighborhood done something to show solidarity?
3. Has extra time at home afforded you the opportunity to do something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the time?
4. Has it brought you closer to someone?
5. From the Mouths of Babes - Have your children shared a perspective that amused or surprised you or brought perspective?
6. Have you had any surprising interactions with family/friends that help you see them in a more positive light?
7. What is the best coping mechanism you have discovered?
8. What good do you think will come of this situation?
Please share your Silver Linings with us. Your Silver Lining may show up in the Happenings!
Or Pastor Allen might share it during our online worship service. Our plan is to compile the full collection of these for distribution at some point.
You can submit your Silver Lining in any of these ways:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Use the Silver Linings form below. It will be delivered to the Office.
3. Call the office phone and leave a voice-mail: 630.665.1236
You can submit these with your name, or request it be anonymous – the choice is yours. We look forward to reading some happy news!